The original Castle Signs was started in 1946 by Clarence “Lindy” Lindlow and Chuck Powers. The name “Castle” came from when Lindy and Chuck had served in the US Army together in the service company named the “Castle Brigade”.
752 S. Glasgow Ave, Inglewood, CA 90301
Mon 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Ada And Tactile Signage
Window & Wall Graphics
Real Estate And Property Management
Building Signs & Channel Lettering
Vehicle Graphics & Wraps
View on Instagram
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.