Types of Banners we do:
- Blackout Banner
- Propylene & Styrene
- Street Banners
Banners are the easiest, quickest and most economical way to advertise or send a message to the public. There’s, of course, more than one kind of banner just like there’s more than one kind of way to advertise and market your brand or message.
Keep in mind that you probably do not want your banner fading with one day in the sun or falling apart within a week. We use the best inks and materials to ensure that your banner is protected from the sun and the environment for as long as possible.
Some things to consider when choosing banners:
- Where is it going to be mounted, ie: between posts, wooden wall, cement wall, awning, roof, indoor/outdoor, etc.
- What is the ideal size of the banner, length and width in inches and feet?
- Do you have the artwork prepared or would you like our top-notch graphics department (the nerds) to assist?
- Who do you want seeing the banner and from what distances? We can help you determine the ideal sizes of fonts, type of banner, mounting, etc.
- How long do you plan to have it up? We can help you determine which material and type of banner is best for your purposes.
- When do you need your banner? We make our deadlines, so you can make yours.
Give us a call 310 571-5596
and let us know how we can help you.