Who we are
Castle Signs & Graphics
is a humble sign shop in Inglewood, CA with extraordinary talents and capabilities in the trade.The original Castle Signs was started in 1946 by Clarence “Lindy” Lindlow and Chuck Powers. The name “Castle” came from when Lindy and Chuck had served in the US Army together in the service company named the “Castle Brigade”. In 1947, the two friends leased an empty lot at 19th and Broadway in Santa Monica and built a Quonset hut with an adjacent office and a small wood shop. In 2015, Castle Sign & Graphics re-launched and continues to provide high quality signs and designs for businesses in the Westside with a new facility in historic and upcoming neighborhood of Inglewood, serving West LA, Santa Monica, Malibu, Venice, Pacific Palisades, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Playa Vista and all of LA County.